Our Competences+ project comes to an end. We can look back on 24 busy months. We want to introduce you to our products in this article.
Compétences+ is a 2-year Erasmus+ strategic partnership (Adult Education) developed by ADICE (lead partner) and 3 other European partners: ASPEM in Italy, EPN in England and Blinc in Germany.
The project aims to help participants in mobility projects to continue the educational process they benefited from before and during international mobility in order to access the labour market upon their return.
Within the framework of this project, four productions have been developed:
1. A study involving 100 employers (Italy, Germany, France, United Kingdom) to find out what skills employers expect. you can download the study in 4 languages on our website: https://competenceplus.eu/downloads/https://competenceplus.eu/downloads/
2. An online training to define and guide the participants’ professional and/or personal projects. On the https://competenceplus.eu platform, you will find:
- A collection of information on the offers and measures available to access the labour market, become an entrepreneur…
- An online assessment to identify skills upon return from mobility.
- Training tools to update the CV and cover letter.
- The platform is available in the four languages of the project.
3. A mobile application to promote the mobility experience and assess skills. This application will allow participants to mobility programs to :
- Collect their experience of international mobility through experiences and a testimony at the end of their mobilityAnalyze their skills through experience and through a questionnaire before and after mobility on Europe’s 8 key competences
- Edit and save a logbook of their experience
The application is available in French and English and can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple Store and Google Store under the name “Competences+”.
4. A two-day training in group to assess their experiences, evaluate the skills acquired and prepare them for their future projects.
- Feedback on their mobility experience, activities and tasks carried out
- Analysis and sharing of acquired skills
- Workshops on CVs and Letters of Motivation
- Preparation for future job interviews
For more information on the content of the training, please click here.